Architect for Application SecurityLearn about common app-related threats and how to address them through the development lifecycle.
Course descriptionReview the system development lifecycle (SDLC) and different SDLC models; factors impacting application development, operation and maintenance; and the typical SDLC phases. This course also discusses the management of the application SDLC; types of application development environments; the requirements traceability matrix; testing considerations; and application threats and security issues.
Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Video - 00:19:00
Off-site Data Storage and Usage
Video - 00:05:00
Capability Maturity Model (CMM) and Common Criteria (CC)
Video - 00:09:00
Application Security - Mobile, Web, Proxy and Database Use
Video - 00:09:00
Video - 00:16:00
Crypto Key Management
Video - 00:03:00
Video - 00:15:00
Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
Video - 00:02:00
Video - 00:08:00
Architect for Application Security - Introduction
Video - 00:07:00
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps