Analyzing the Threat LandscapeThis course teaches how to compare, contrast, and categorize cybersecurity threats and threat profiles and perform ongoing threat landscape research to prepare for incidents.
Course descriptionNow that you have a foundational understanding of the importance of risk management, you're ready to begin meeting security problems head-on. You need to figure out just what and who it is you're up against as you defend your organization from harm. The threat landscape is huge, diverse, and most important of all, ever-changing. By analyzing the very nature of threats to your organization, you can obtain crucial knowledge to aid in the active defense of your computing and network environments.
Perform Ongoing Threat Research
Video - 00:20:00
This video looks at sources for threat intelligence, commonly targeted resources and the latest vulnerabilities and exploits.
Classify Threats and Threat Profiles
Video - 00:14:00
This video explains the nature of threats and threat actors and their sources, motivations and intentions.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps