Advanced dynamic analysisThis course will help the student get to grips with advanced dynamic analysis.
Course descriptionA complete understanding of a malicious file can be best achieved during advanced dynamic analysis. This course includes an overview of the x86 architecture and the use of a debugger to analyze malicious code. You will learn to step through the assembly code of a malware sample, set breakpoints and analyze malware in-depth. Advanced dynamic analysis also includes using a debugger to analyze functions for encoding and encryption throughout a malware sample and manually unpacking a packed malware sample.
Manual unpacking of malware
Video - 00:12:00
Identifying encoding/encryption in malware
Video - 00:37:00
Video - 00:43:00
Video - 00:14:00
Video - 00:05:00
Video - 00:21:00
Memory usage while debugging
Video - 00:07:00
What is advanced dynamic analysis
Video - 00:15:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Target Developer
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps