With the global health concern over the coronavirus outbreak, Infosec wants you to know we are taking steps to ensure we act in the best interest of our clients, employees and associates.
We’re working hard so Infosec students and clients will receive uninterrupted service during this period.
Infosec IQ customers can expect their security awareness campaigns and all ongoing services to continue as normal. Customers with questions will find their Client Success Managers ready to assist or you can email email@example.com.
Infosec Flex training students have been notified all public boot camps will be delivered online via the Infosec Flex Center beginning March 22.
Infosec will continue to run boot camps as Flex Pro online courses until the coronavirus health concern subsides. In addition to all the Flex Pro benefits, students will receive a complimentary opportunity to retake the class in-person after the health concern passes.
Attending a Flex Pro course provides you the most benefits of all our learning solutions:
- Immersive, live-streamed instruction
- Pre-study course materials
- Live instruction
- Daily reinforcement materials
- Video replays of your course
- 90-day extended access to materials
- Our high-value Exam Pass Guarantee — additionally, Infosec is waiving all program requirements at this time. If you don’t pass your exam on the first attempt, get a second attempt for free. This includes the ability to re-sit the course for free for up to one year.
As the situation warrants, we will continue to adjust according to the health and safety needs of our clients and employees. Thank you for your continued trust in Infosec.
Jack Koziol — Infosec CEO and founder