Leading the fight against cybercrime
The Infosec alumni community is home to 1,000s of high-achieving cybersecurity practitioners and leaders across the globe. The Infosec Hall of Fame recognizes the most successful and influential members of that community with a special induction ceremony and celebration at the annual Infosec Inspire Summit (held virtually in 2020).
Nominations are reviewed by the Infosec Hall of Fame committee and selected based on applicants’ professional successes and overall industry contributions. Earning a seat in the Infosec Hall of Fame is a notable achievement — of the 100s of nominations reviewed, just six alumni will be added each year.
150,000+ alumni. Six open spots. Will you be next?
Apply today — or nominate a colleague!
Think you have what it takes to be the next Infosec Hall of Fame inductee? We can’t wait to review your application! To be considered for induction into the 2020 Infosec Hall of Fame, candidates must have:
- Completed Infosec training at least five years ago
- A current information security professional role
- Achieved notable industry success that they attribute, in part, to their professional development/training, such as:
- Advanced to a CISO/CIO or director position
- Discovered and reported a zero-day vulnerability
- Founded a scholarship program for aspiring cybersecurity pros
- Keynoted at a large industry conference like Gartner, Black Hat or RSA
- Helped fill the skill gap by mentoring or helping other aspiring pros break into the industry
Hurry! Nominations close July 31, 2020.
Get recognized. Get rewarded.
We celebrate Infosec Hall of Fame inductees at the annual Infosec Inspire Summit. 2020 inductees will receive:
- Infosec Hall of Fame trophy
- Recognition in press release and Infosec’s website
- Invitation to participate in a panel at next year’s Infosec Inspire Summit