SCADA, DCS and other process control networks, generically called SCADA, run the nation’s mission critical infrastructure, everything from the power grid to water treatment, chemical manufacturing to transportation. These networks are at increasing risk due to the move to standard protocols, the Microsoft OS and interconnection to other networks. Learn the skills required to direct and manage the appropriate cyber security protection for your SCADA system.
We've made every effort to replicate the same training experience you would receive in our instructor-led SCADA Security course. InfoSec Institute's SCADA Security Online includes a shipment of software that is loaded onto your computer, which allows you to complete hands-on lab exercises! Not only do you get high quality instruction from an expert instructor, with InfoSec Institute, you also perform hands-on lab exercises that allow for real knowledge transfer.
Some of the benefits of SCADA Online are:
- Attend the same course as the instructor-led SCADA Security in an online format.
- Interact with over 25 online modules, taught by an expert instructor.
- We ship you a number of Virtual Machines (VMs) pre-installed with hundreds of tools and scripts that you use to perform hands-on lab exercises. These are the same lab exercises as the instructor-led class.
- Get online guidance while you perform the lab exercises, the labs have been recorded from start to finish.
- Prepare yourself for the CSSA certifications from home or work. When you purchase SCADA Security Online, you automatically get an exam voucher for the CSSA certification.
Today, IT departments and the classic IT security approach is wreaking havoc with SCADA systems. Too often, IT ‘fixes’ bring a SCADA system down, but avoiding or ignoring cybersecurity is not an option. Learn how standard IT security solutions can be used in SCADA systems and where SCADA specific security controls and practices are required. This course will teach you to develop a SCADA cybersecurity program and work with internal and external IT resources to implement the program.
Our SCADA security instructors have both SCADA security and IT security expertise, a rare combination. They have performed assessments, designed security architectures, and written and audited security policies on a wide variety of real world SCADA systems in the oil & gas, electric, water and other industries.
- Understanding of a SCADA system.
- Attendees can be anyone involved with protection of a SCADA system: SCADA supervisors, analysts, system administrators as well as SCADA vendors.
- Desire to learn how to protect the cyber critical infrastructure
Important Note: Because of the nature of this security course, you must pass a background check prior to attending. Students that fail, or do not complete the background check approval process, are not allowed to attend. You'll be issued a full refund if you fail to complete a background check.