Penetration Testing Online Training
You'll leave this 10-day training with hacking skills that are in high demand, as well as up to 3 certifications. This online course contains over 100 modules and over 100 hours of online training.
Penetration Testing Online Course Overview
See our updated Penetration Testing training.
Infosec’s Penetration Testing training is the information security industry’s most comprehensive penetration testing course available. You will learn everything there is to know about penetration testing, from the use of network reconnaissance tools to the writing of custom zero-day buffer overflow exploits. The goal of this course is to help you master a repeatable, documentable penetration testing methodology that can be used in an ethical penetration testing or hacking situation. This penetration testing training course has a significant return on investment: you walk out the door with hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as up to three certifications: CEH, CPT and the CEPT!
Award-winning training that you can trust
Best Software - Highest Satisfaction
Best IT Security-related Training Program
Best Cybersecurity Podcast
Cyber Work with Chris Sienko
Innovation Award - Software
Technical Skills Development Software
Constantly Updated Training
Black Hat hackers are always changing their tactics to get one step ahead of the good guys. Infosec updates our course materials regularly to ensure that you learn about the current threats to your organization’s networks and systems.
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
- CPT – Certified Penetration Tester
- CEPT – Certified Expert Penetration Tester
- Firm understanding of the Windows Operating System
- Exposure to the Linux Operating System or other Unix-based OS
- Firm understanding of the TCP/IP protocols.
- Exposure to network reconnaissance and associated tools (nmap, nessus, netcat)
- Programming knowledge is NOT required
- Desire to learn about Ethical Hacking, and get great penetration testing training!
What You'll Learn
- Writing buffer overflow exploits
- dlmalloc Heap Overflow exploits
- Win32 Heap Overflow exploits
- Linux stack overflow exploits
- Defeating non-exec stacks
- Return-to-libc shellcode
- Function pointer overwrites
- Crafting Injectable Shellcode
- Defeating non-executable stacks
- Linux LKM Rootkits
- Windows Kernel Rootkits
- Reverse engineering training
- Vulnerability development and discovery
- Attacking and blinding IDSs
- Hiding your attacks from IDSs
- Encrypted covert channels
- Global Offset Table Overwrites
- Windows Shellcode
- Integer Overflows
- Linux shellcode
- “no listening port” trojans
- A whole day on breaking through enterprise DMZs
- Reconstructing binaries from sniffed traffic
- Circumventing antivirus
- Bi-directional Spoofed Communication
- Session fixation
- Advanced SQL Injection
- Justifying a penetration test to management and customers
- Defensive techniques
Exceptional learning experiences powered by LX Labs cyber expertise
Infosec Skills boot camps are powered by LX Labs — our elite team of cyber SMEs, learning specialists and community of top-ranked security instructors, published authors and sought-after industry leaders. We rigorously vet each boot camp to guarantee it meets certification and compliance requirements and aligns with recognized guidelines like the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.