InfoSec Institute's Penetration Testing Online is the most comprehensive online penetration testing course in existence. You get the same content that is delivered in our 10-Day Penetration Testing Boot Camp in an online format. The online version contains over 100 modules and over 100 hours of online training. Because of the amount of material available, most students take the full 60 days to complete the online format of the course!
We have made every effort to replicate the same training experience you would have attending our 10-Day Penetration Testing Boot Camp course in person. Many online or CBT training offerings are simply a recording of a talking head. InfoSec Institute's Application Security Online includes a shipment of software that is loaded onto your computer, which allows you to complete over 30 hours of hands-on lab exercises! Not only do you get high quality instruction from an expert instructor, with InfoSec Institute, you also perform hands-on lab exercises that allow for real knowledge transfer.
Some of the benefits of Penetration Testing Online are:
- Attend the same course as the Instructor-Led 10-Day Penetration Testing Boot Camp course in an online format.
- Interact with over 100 online modules, taught by an expert instructor.
- We ship you a number of Virtual Machines (VMs) pre-installed with hundreds of tools and scripts that you use to perform over 65 hands-on lab exercises. These are the same lab exercises as the instructor-led class.
- Get online guidance while you perform the lab exercises, the labs have been recorded from start to finish.
- Prepare yourself for the CEH, CPT, CEPT and ECSA certifications from home. When you purchase Penetration Testing Online, you automatically get an exam voucher for the CPT, CEPT and CEH certifications.
You will learn everything there is to know about penetration testing, from the use of network reconnaissance tools, to the writing of custom zero-day buffer overflow exploits.
The goal of this course is to help you master a repeatable, documentable penetration testing methodology that can be used in an ethical penetration testing or hacking situation. This penetration testing training course has a significant Return on Investment, you walk out the door with hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as up to five certifications (CEH, CEPT, CPT and ECSA)!
- Workstation running Windows XP SP2 with minimum 1 GB RAM, 30 GB Free Hard Drive Space
- Windows 2000 Server Install Disk
- Windows 2003 Server Install Disk
- High speed internet connection
- Firm understanding of the Windows Operating System
- Exposure to the Linux Operating System or other Unix-based OS
- Grasp of the TCP/IP protocols
- Desire to learn about the hacking and network security profession, stay ethical, and get great security training!
If you are unsure if you meet the required prerequisites, contact us for a quick network security training skill check.