InfoSec Institute’s Penetration Testing Training, delivered in the form of a 10 Day Boot Camp style course, is the information security industry’s most comprehensive penetration testing course available. You will learn everything there is to know about penetration testing, from the use of network reconnaissance tools, to the writing of custom zero-day buffer overflow exploits. The goal of this course is to help you master a repeatable, documentable penetration testing methodology that can be used in an ethical penetration testing or hacking situation. This penetration testing training course has a significant Return on Investment, you walk out the door with hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as up to five certifications (CEH, CPT, CEPT and the ECSA)!
HOW YOU’LL BENEFIT:
- Gain the in-demand career skills of a professional security tester. Learn the methodologies, tools, and manual hacking techniques used by penetration testers.
- Stay ethical! Get hands-on hacking skills in our lab that are difficult to gain in a corporate or government working environment, such as anti-forensics and unauthorized data extraction hacking.
- Move beyond automated vulnerability scans and simple security testing into the world of ethical penetration testing and hacking.
- More than interesting theories and lecture, get your hands dirty in our dedicated hacking lab in this network security training course.
After InfoSec Institute’s Penetration Testing Training course, you will be prepared to take (and pass) up to 5 certifications:
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- CPT - Certified Penetration Tester
- CEPT - Certified Expert Penetration Tester
- Firm understanding of the Windows Operating System
- Exposure to the Linux Operating System or other Unix-based OS
- Firm understanding of the TCP/IP protocols.
- Exposure to network reconnaissance and associated tools (nmap, nessus, netcat)
- Programming knowledge is NOT required
- Desire to learn about Ethical Hacking, and get great penetration testing training!