Advanced Hacking Online is the online version of the popular Advanced Ethical Hacking course from InfoSec Institute. If you can't get away to attend Advanced Ethical Hacking due to work duties, budget or time constraints, Advanced Hacking Online is a good option to meet your professional development goals.
We've made every effort to replicate the same training experience you would receive in our instructor-led Advanced Ethical Hacking course. InfoSec Institute’s Advanced Hacking Online includes a shipment of software that is loaded onto your computer, which allows you to complete over 20 hours of hands-on lab exercises! Not only do you get high quality instruction from an expert instructor, with InfoSec Institute, you also perform hands-on lab exercises that allow for real knowledge transfer.
Some of the benefits of Advanced Hacking Online are:
- Interact with 20 online modules, taught by an expert instructor.
- We ship you a number of Virtual Machines (VMs) pre-installed with hundreds of tools and scripts that you use to perform over 31 hands-on lab exercises. These are the same lab exercises as the instructor-led class.
- Get online guidance while you perform the lab exercises, the labs have been recorded from start to finish.
- Prepare yourself for the CEPT and ECSA certifications from home. When you purchase Advanced Hacking Online, you automatically get an exam voucher for the CEPT certification.
Required Prerequisites for full lab participation:
- Host computer with Windows OS and minimum Pentium 4 processor, 2 GB RAM, 30 GB Drive space, DVD drive.
- Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Edition Volume License Key
- Windows 7 License Key
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Firm understanding of the Windows Operating System
- Exposure to the Linux Operating System or other Unix-based OS
- Firm understanding of the TCP/IP protocols.
- Exposure to network reconnaissance and associated tools (nmap, nessus, netcat)
- Programming knowledge is NOT required
- Desire to learn about ethical hacking, and get great penetration testing training!
Certifications & Compliance
Prepare for CertificationECSA, CEPT
IACRB’s Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT) Certification:
- The CEPT certification is designed to certify that individuals have expert level knowledge and skills in relation to penetration testing. It consists of 9 domains directly relating to penetration testing.
- Phase 1: 50 Questions - 70% required to pass
- Phase 2: Take home practicum where you must write 2 exploits and reverse engineer a binary.
- Exam given On-Site during course with immediate computer graded results
- Get more details on the Certified Expert Penetration Tester Certification here.
- From the Ethical Hacker Network, read a review of the CEPT certification process.
EC-Council ECSA Certification:
- The Advanced Ethical Hacking class also prepares you for EC-Council’s Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) certification.
- The ECSA is one of the top security analyst certifications.