Endpoint SecurityThe endpoint is one of the most critical parts of the network to defend, particularly since network threats often affect the weakest link in a network’s security. In this course, we will discuss protecting the endpoint, anti-malware and host-based IDS/IPSes, endpoint hardening and using mobile device management to lock down mobile devices.
Course descriptionThis course will help you understand additional information about the security of your organization’s endpoints with a focus on locking down individual devices in the network. A general overview of endpoint protection is the first section of the course, after which we discuss anti-malware software as well as host-based IDS/IPSes. We also discuss endpoint hardening and using MDM (mobile device management) systems to lock down your organization’s endpoints.
Mobile Device Management
Video - 00:04:00
Video - 00:10:00
Anti-Malware and Host-Based IDS/IPS
Video - 00:11:00
Protecting the Endpoint
Video - 00:07:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Multi-Disciplined Language Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps