InfoSec Institute’s Authorized CompTIA A+ Boot Camp is a five-day accelerated, in-depth course that is structured to teach students the important and necessary tools of becoming a successful computer technician.
The A+ portion of this boot camp course focuses on teaching students basic software and hardware knowledge, such as installation and configuration, in order to achieve one of the industry’s most influential certifications for students. Students will be thoroughly trained to demonstrate a wide range of skills that lead to the A+ Technician certification. In addition the student will walk away with a high level of confidence in their abilities leading to productivity enhancing performance in the workplace. For those seeking employment this certification is a key benchmark for employers looking for the best and brightest technicians available.
Why Choose InfoSec Institute?
Our five-day intense CompTIA A+ Boot camp provides the most comprehensive approach to CompTIA A+ certification. A+ certification leads to career advancement, personal improvement, skills enhancement, and higher salaries.
- Five days of intense instruction with no outside distractions
- Quality, targeted prep books shipped directly to you prior to start of class
- Exam vouchers for the A+ certification exams
- On-site testing
- Apply basic networking skills to work
- Lunch and snacks provided on each day of class
- Expanded marketability and credibility as an engineer or technician
- Attaining some of the foremost certifications in the industry
- Intense, detailed curriculum covering a broad range of critical IT professional skills
Certifications & Compliance
Get A+ Certified
The goal of the InfoSec Institute A+ Certification Course is to learn how to be a computer technician and walk away with a CompTIA certification.
Prior to enrolling in InfoSec Institute’s CompTIA A+ Boot Camp, students should have a general understanding of Windows client operating systems such as XP, Vista or Windows 7 and experience with Microsoft products and technologies.
Who should attend?
Those who wish to excel in the role of a computer technician or support professional Information technology professionals who wish to reinforce their knowledge of basic hardware, software, and networking skills necessary to be successful in a variety of IT positions
Attention DoD Information Assurance Workers:
The InfoSec Institute CompTIA Authorized A+ Boot Camp is a tremendous community resource for 8750.1 compliance. The A+ certification the meets 8570.1 mandate. Save your organization valuable training dollars by organizing a group on-site course. If you have 6 or more students, we can bring the A+ Boot Camp to your office to train and certify your team in five days. Act now to get you and your team compliant!
- Two required exams: A+ Essentials (220-801) Practical Application (220-802)
- Number of Questions: 100
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes each
- Recommended Experience: Entry-level
- Minimum Passing Score: A+ Essentials 675 Practical Application 700