InfoSec Institute is proud to offer the Computer Forensics Boot Camp. Accelerated and taught in five (5) days, this in-depth course teaches you advanced computer forensics concepts. This course is intended for those that have either taken the InfoSec Institute Computer Forensics Boot Camp, or have experience in the computer forensic profession.
The most current, up-to-date hands-on forensics training available anywhere!
- Proven Track Record—We have trained more computer forensics examiners than any other training company
- Expert instructors, with PROVEN field experience (authors, ex-law enforcement, pioneers in the field)
- We take pride in saying that all of our instructors are active and experienced at producing forensics work that is admissible in court
- 60% of Boot Camp is Hands On Training
- Our program includes the opportunity to take the CCFE on-line exam, as well as training towards the successful completion of the practical component
- You will learn the core forensics procedures necessary for performing thorough investigations on all computer systems and file types.
- Possibility to include a fully licensed version of Paraben’s P2 Commander in specific student registration packages (P2 commander is not available on all registration packages).
What You’ll LEARN
Already know how to acquire forensically sound images? Perform file carving? Take your existing forensic knowledge further and sharpen your skills with this Advanced Computer Forensics Boot Camp from InfoSec Institute. Upon the completion of our Advanced Computer Forensics Boot Camp, students will know how to: Students must have no criminal record. Computer forensic skills, including the ability or desire to work outside the Windows GUI interface, are necessary.
- Apply advanced computer forensic analysis concepts to live case work
- Respond appropriately to immediate response situations
- Perform Volume Shadow Copy (VSC) analysis
- Advanced level file and data structure analysis for XP, Windows 7 and Server 2008/2012 systems
- Registry analysis for XP and Windows 7/8 systems
- Malware detection and analysis
- Timeline Analysis
- Windows Application Analysis
- Mobile Forensics
This is a very in depth training course and is not intended for individuals who have limited or no computer forensics skills.