Women in Cybersecurity Scholarship
Congratulations 2018 Recipients!
- Winner: Nikita Dia
- Finalist: Sarah Oswald
- Finalist: Jacquelienne Johnson
About the Scholarship
The Infosec Women in Cybersecurity Scholarship grants free enrollment into a series of three progressive, award-winning cybersecurity boot camps:
- CompTIA Network+ Flex Pro Boot Camp
- Security+ Flex Pro Boot Camp
- Specialization course (student’s choice of online courses)
All Boot Camps include exam vouchers, giving you the skills, credentials and experience needed to secure a professional-level role in the cybersecurity industry. This scholarship is open to women pursuing a career in cybersecurity. Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Applications due August 31, 2018
- All training costs (course materials, tuition and exam vouchers) are included in the award
- Applicants must be women actively pursuing a career in cybersecurity
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Applicants must be proficient in English
- Recipients must complete training within two years of award date
- Recipients must provide a bio and photo following the selection process, and agree to interview with Infosec’s media team
To apply, submit a 500-1,000 word essay and completed application before August 31, 2018. Your essay should describe your interest and background in cybersecurity, including your future career goals. Submit your essay using the application form below.