Windows Registry Forensics ProjectTest your Windows Registry Forensics skills by answering 25 challenges.
Project DescriptionYou must first locate the registry files within the file system and export them to be examined. Then you'll use tools such as Registry Explorer, Decode and ShellBag to find the answers. You can use any registry tool to answer the questions, but the layout of the tool and terms used may be slightly different.
Windows Registry Forensics Project Challenges
File - 02:00:00
Gives a detailed explanation of the Windows Registry Forensics project.
Windows Registry Forensics Project Walkthrough
Video - 00:38:00
This video walks you through the project, explaining what needs to be done in each of the challenges.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps