OSec Custom Lab set
Week 1: Fundamentals Review and intro to Pentest+
Course - 03:31:00
Week 2: Exploring Red Team tools, tactics and procedures
Course - 04:15:00
Weeks 3-4: MITRE ATT&CK - Recon, Initial Access, & Execution
Course - 12:30:00
Week 5: MITRE ATT&CK: Persistence, Privilege Escalation, & Credential Access
Course - 08:00:00
Weeks 6-10: Pentest+ Bootcamp. Labs/Activities located in CompTIA CertMaster Portal
Week 11: Offensive Bash Scripting Project (Optional)
Course - 02:59:00
Learning path insights
How to claim CPEs
Should you complete this learning path, you’ll be able to download a certificate of completion. Use this to claim your CPEs or CPUs.
No software. No set up. Unlimited access.
Skip the server racks and spin up a realistic environment with one click. Infosec Skills cyber ranges require no additional software, hardware or server space so your team can spend less time configuring environments and more time learning. Unlimited cyber range access is included in every Infosec Skills subscription so your team can skill up however they learn best.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps