Learn Advanced Cybersecurity Concepts
The Advanced Cybersecurity Concepts skill path goes beyond the topics covered in entry-level security courses. You'll learn about reverse engineering malware, ethical hacking, Web application penetration testing and popular security frameworks.
Advanced Cybersecurity Concepts training
This learning path gives you an overview of several advanced security concepts. As you progress through four courses, you’ll learn about assembly language, system-level reversing, penetration testing methodologies, working with Linux, common Web application threats, popular security frameworks and how they help manage risk, and more. Upon completion, you’ll have a general understanding of some of the key security concepts needed to take your career and skills to the next level.
Learning path components
What you’ll learn.
- Overview of how to reverse engineer malware
- Overview of Ethical Hacking and Linux
- Overview of Web app penetration testing
- Overview of popular security frameworks
Who is this for?
A Security+ certification, or equivalent knowledge and experience, is recommended.
This skill path is designed for:
- Cybersecurity consultants
- Security analysts
- Malware analysts
- Penetration testers
- Anyone who wants to explore more advanced security concepts!
You're in good company
Infosec Skills is a very good place for building technical acumen and engineering development knowledge. It enables us to provide training to the entire team on relevant topics.
Romy Ricafort, West Division Senior Director of Sales Engineering
Comparing Infosec to other vendors is like comparing apples to oranges. My instructor was hands-down the best I've had.
James Coyle , Senior U.S. Public Sector Channel Sales Engineer
Train on your schedule
- 600+ courses
- 100s of hands-on labs and projects
- 70+ role-based learning paths
- Skill assessments
- Custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams
- Cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Infosec peer community support
Infosec Skills Teams
- All Infosec Skills content for the year
- Team boot camp discounts — online or onsite (not included with subscription)
- Team administration and reporting
- Custom team learning paths
- Transferable licenses
- Dedicated client success manager
Award-winning training that you can trust
Best Software - Highest Satisfaction
Best IT Security-related Training Program
Best Cybersecurity Education Provider & Best Security Education Platform
Most Innovative Product - Cybersecurity Training for Infosec Professionals
Global Excellence - Cyber Security Education & Training
Exceptional learning experiences powered by LX Labs cyber expertise
Infosec Skills courses and labs are powered by LX Labs — our elite team of cyber SMEs, learning specialists and community of top-ranked security instructors, published authors and sought-after industry leaders. We rigorously vet all Infosec Skills training resources to guarantee they meet certification and compliance requirements and align with recognized guidelines like the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.