Windows command line foundationsThis course is an introduction to the Windows command line. There will be almost immediate hands-on exercises.
Course descriptionThis course gets the learner right into the thick of the command line and navigating it. What we do here is a series of exercises that build on things most people already know how to do with Windows, such as copying and pasting files from one place to another. We take several basic things like this and teach the learner to do them from the command line. The goal is not to make the learner a command-line master, but to provide an introduction that will make the student comfortable with bootcamps requiring command-line entry.
Windows command line foundations
Video - 00:41:00
Hands-on introduction to the Windows command-line functions.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Exploitation Analyst
- Cyber Operator
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps