Web application hackingThis course provides a high-level lecture on web application vulnerabilities such as the OWASP Top Ten.
Course descriptionThis course will prepare you to tackle some of the web application topics you may see on the CEH exam. It is also a good introduction to the demonstration courses on SQL injection, XSS, and watering-hole attacks.
Cross-site request forgery
Video - 00:14:00
Video - 00:18:00
Web application hacking
Video - 00:11:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Exploitation Analyst
- Target Network Analyst
- All Source-Collection Manager
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps