VPNs and Remote Access TechnologiesVPNs (virtual private networks) are essential to secure remote access of your network, and in this course we’ll be focused on how to lock down your network using VPN tunnels and different remote access technologies.
Course descriptionOur focus in this course will be on VPNs and remote access, including the different types of VPN technologies (including TLS and IPSec/L2TP) and a discussion of how VPN tunneling functions. We will also be discussing different methods of allowing users to remotely access your organization’s network as well as some security controls that you should apply to mitigate potential risk.
Remote Access Technologies
Video - 00:09:00
Tunneling and VPN Technologies
Video - 00:08:00
Video - 00:08:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Target Developer
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps