User and Group ManagementThis course is your introduction to user and group management.
Course descriptionThis course covers basic Linux Administrator tasks. We'll write a Bash script that expedites adding users to a local system, managing those users and enforcing password guidelines as well.
User and Group Management, Part 3
Video - 00:04:00
This video covers creating a new user with forced password change.
User and Group Management, Part 2
Video - 00:05:00
This video covers creating a new user and debugging.
User and Group Management, Part 1
Video - 00:07:00
This video covers automating the creation of new users.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Exploitation Analyst
- Multi-Disciplined Language Analyst
- Cyber Operator
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps