TLS/SSL CertificatesA crash course on SSL/TLS certificates.
Course descriptionTLS certs are an important part of securing traffic for applications that transfer data over the internet. Learn how to generate TLS certificates and use them on your servers.
TLS self-signed cert
Video - 00:07:00
How to install a self-signed certificate on an Apache web server.
TLS certs from Let’s Encrypt
Video - 00:11:00
Getting a free TLS certificate for an Apache web server with Let’s Encrypt.
Demo of HTTP vs. HTTPS
Video - 00:04:00
Sniffing HTTP/HTTPS traffic to see how HTTP traffic is vulnerable.
What is SSL and what is it good for?
Video - 00:06:00
An introduction to SSL/TLS certificates.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps