The NTFS File SystemNTFS is a crucial component of forensic examinations.
Course descriptionThis course explains how the file system organizes information and where data s located on the drive. It also covers where the metadata for the file is stored, and the changes that occur at a file system level when someone deletes or creates a file.
NTFS File Recovery
Video - 00:12:00
This video teaches how to recover deleted files and directories in the NTFS file system.
NTFS File Creation and Deletion
Video - 00:11:00
This video shows how the NTFS file system creates and deletes files and directories.
Video - 00:21:00
This video teaches how to understand and interpret data runs.
The Master File Table
Video - 00:19:00
This video teaches the structure and function of the master file table.
The NTFS Volume Boot Record
Video - 00:11:00
This video shows the structure and information contained in the NTFS volume boot record.
Overview and History of the NTFS File system
Video - 00:08:00
This video teaches an overview and the history of the NTFS file system.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps