The investigative processAn introduction to the scientific principles of digital forensics.
Course descriptionThis course covers scientific principles that apply to digital forensics. The student learns about transfer of evidence, the difference between a witness and an expert witness and "big data" concerns and solutions.
Video - 00:09:00
In this module, you'll explore the investigative process and big data.
Locard's Exchange Principle and the scientific method
Video - 00:07:00
In this module, we'll take a look at Locard's Exchange Principle and the scientific method.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps