The 7-Step Cybersecurity Framework ProcessThis course illustrates the steps an organization could use to create a new cybersecurity program or improve an existing program.
Course descriptionThe Cybersecurity Framework is designed to complement existing business and cybersecurity operations. This course outlines the steps an organization can use to compare their current cybersecurity activities with those outlined in the CSF Core through the creation of profiles to determine if the organization has opportunities to (or needs to) improve.
The 7-Step Cybersecurity Framework Process
Video - 00:09:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Systems Security Analyst
- Cyber Defense Analyst
- Cyber Defense Infrastructure Support Specialist
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps