Social engineeringThis course guides you through an introduction to social engineering, including an advanced demonstration.
Course descriptionIn this course, you will first learn what social engineering is at a high level. After that, you will see an exciting demonstration on the technical back end of social engineering attacks.
Social engineering w/SET
Video - 00:07:00
Diving deeper into social engineering and the technical aspect.
Video - 00:18:00
An introduction to social engineering.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps