SELinuxGetting to know SELinux.
Course descriptionSELinux was designed to make Linux more secure but most people end up disabling it. Take a look at the basics of SELinux and how it works so that you don't have to change it.
Demo of SELinux
Video - 00:20:00
Demonstration of SELinux configuration, usage and troubleshooting.
What is SELinux and what does it do?
Video - 00:12:00
An introduction to SELinux.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Exploitation Analyst
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps