SCADA Network SecurityIn this course, you'll refresh your knowledge of SCADA network security through secure network design, firewalls and logical security zones.
Course descriptionSecurity is key to any network, and SCADA networks are no exception. Refresh your knowledge of SCADA network security with this course covering secure network design, firewalls and logical security zones. Review firewall rules, vocabulary, useful concepts, tips for choosing a provider and more.
Logical Security Zones
Video - 00:11:00
Video - 00:10:00
Secure Network Design
Video - 00:18:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Target Developer
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps