SCADA Access ControlsIn this course, you'll look at the importance of SCADA access controls. Review physical safety, access control models and more.
Course descriptionIf you can secure your perimeter, you’ve won half the battle. This course on SCADA access controls will help you keep the edges covered as you review the fundamentals of system control categorization, physical safety and security, access control models and the importance of identification, authentication and authorization. Look at the goals of physical security, the pros and cons of proximity devices, the types of authentication and more.
Identification, Authentication and Authorization
Video - 00:09:00
Physical Safety and Security
Video - 00:17:00
Categorization of System Controls
Video - 00:05:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Target Developer
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps