Ransomware process analysisA look at ransomware and debugging.
Course descriptionProcess injection is a technique that allows malware to run on a system while decreasing the probability of detection by hiding it within legitimate processes. This course uses a debugger to explore the process injection process and determine which processes on a system are infected with malicious code and require remediation.
Ransomware process analysis
Video - 00:02:00
Demonstrates the analysis of network traffic to identify ransomware infections based upon their command-and-control traffic.
Hands-On Ransomware Mitigation: Ransomware Process Analysis
A look at ransomware and debugging.
Ransomware process analysis assessment
Assessment - 6 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps