Python for privilege escalationExploring privilege escalation with Python.
Course descriptionThis course demonstrates the use of Python to achieve privilege escalation. Python applications include logon scripts and injection into Python libraries.
Python library injection
Video - 00:09:00
This video demonstrates the use of Python library injection to achieve privilege escalation.
Introduction to Process Injection
Video - 00:06:00
This video introduces the Process Injection Technique and methods for performing it.
Video - 00:14:00
This video demonstrates the use of Python scripts at system logon.
Introduction to Boot or Logon Autostart Execution
Video - 00:04:00
This video introduces the Boot or Logon Autostart Execution Technique and methods for performing it.
MITRE ATT&CK: Privilege Escalation
Video - 00:03:00
This video introduces MITRE's Privilege Escalation Tactic and the two Techniques demonstrated in this course.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps