Python for active defense: MonitoringExplore the uses of Python for monitoring.
Course descriptionThis course demonstrates the use of Python for monitoring for active defense. Python applications monitor the network and system activity and perform behavioral analytics.
Video - 00:16:00
Behavioral analytics for active defense
Video - 00:06:00
System activity monitoring
Video - 00:15:00
System activity monitoring for active defense
Video - 00:05:00
Video - 00:10:00
Network monitoring for active defense
Video - 00:04:00
Monitoring for active defense
Video - 00:03:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps