Purple Team Privilege Escalation Project CourseThis project contains three labs focused on understanding, exploiting, and mitigating vulnerabilities that allow a user to escalate their privileges.
Course descriptionYou will learn about sudo abuse, path injection attacks, and how to discover and remove sensitive information from Git repositories.
A document containing the solutions to the Purple Team Privilege Escalation Project challenges
File - 02:00:00
A ZIP file containing the OVA file and instructions for completing the Purple Team Privilege Escalation Project
Lab 3: Insecure Sudo Walkthrough
Video - 00:08:00
A detailed video walkthrough of the third lab in the Purple Privilege Escalation Project
Lab 2: Path Interception Walkthrough
Video - 00:14:00
A detailed video walkthrough of the second lab in the Purple Privilege Escalation Project
Lab 1: Git Secrets Walkthrough
Video - 00:09:00
A detailed video walkthrough of the first lab in the Purple Privilege Escalation Project
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps