Privacy rightsExploring privacy rights and legislation.
Course descriptionThis course looks at global privacy rights, using the EU GDPR as its focus. Topics include transparency, subject access requests, erasure, rectification, objection, portability, automated decision-making and general complaints. You'll see when each one applies and what strategies can be employed to effectively manage rights requests from individuals.
Rights: Automated decision-making, portability and complaints
Video - 00:11:00
Understanding other rights requests from other jurisdictions.
Rights: Erasure, rectification and objection
Video - 00:12:00
Understanding EU rights requests.
Rights: Subject access requests
Video - 00:13:00
Understanding EU data subject access requests.
Video - 00:17:00
Understanding privacy notices and the requirement to be transparent.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps