Preventing and Mitigating Network AttacksIn this course, we cover real-world network attacks and how to mitigate these potential risks. We also discuss vulnerability assessment and testing as well as penetration testing as offensive security controls that allow an organization to have a high level of assurance they are providing for proper network security.
Course descriptionTo begin this course, we talk about some different real-world attacks that your organization might experience. We briefly outline how each attack works as well as some potential methods that you can use to mitigate these risks. We also discuss both vulnerability testing and penetration testing as methods of ensuring that you test your network for proper security controls. Only through this method of offensive security using techniques like ethical hacking can you truly provide for your network’s security.
Video - 00:11:00
Vulnerability Assessment and Testing
Video - 00:06:00
Types of Attacks and Countermeasures
Video - 00:03:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps