Preservation of evidence/On scene triageExplore the details of digital device triage.
Course descriptionTriaging a digital device is essential knowledge. Proper on-scene triage prevents the loss of volatile data and the collection of unnecessary devices. This course discusses capturing RAM, recognizing and dealing with encryption and destructive processes and triaging devices with a forensic boot media.
Forensic boot options & previewing
Video - 00:09:00
In this module, you'll learn about forensic boot options and previewing.
Live vs. dead box evidence collection & capturing volatile media
Video - 00:10:00
In this module, you'll learn about live- versus dead-box evidence collection and capturing volatile media.
Preservation of digital evidence
Video - 00:08:00
In this module, you'll learn about preservation of digital evidence.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps