Preparation - Design ConsiderationsLearn the basic considerations and implementation of diverse controls for web server platform design.
Course descriptionThis course covers the N-tier design advantages and the considerations and impact of diverse business requirements to the implementation of a web server. You'll learn the CIS security controls, the CIS controls types and the implementation groups for the purpose of easing its adoption and monitoring.
Basic Security Controls
Video - 00:39:00
Introduction to CIS security controls.
Video - 00:13:00
Translating business needs to actionable items.
Video - 00:18:00
Design considerations for N-tier architecture.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps