Powers of the regulatorA discussion on the roles of the regulators and their enforcement powers.
Course descriptionIn this course, you'll explore the role of the supervisory authority, the relationship between certain regulations, the enforcement powers of the supervisory authorities and more.
Video - 00:09:00
A discussion on the enforcement powers of the supervisory authorities, the enforcement powers granted by the GDPR over processors and controllers and the difference between personal and corporate liability.
Roles of the regulators
Video - 00:17:00
A discussion of the role of the supervisory authority and their obligations and goals, the roles and powers of the EDPB and EDPS and the relationship between regulations 2016/617 and 2018/1725.
Powers of the regulator assessment
Assessment - 5 questions
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps