Physical networks and the ethernet
Wired connection scenarios
Video - 00:10:00
Wired connections can have issues that lead to slow or poor performance and Mike talks through some common areas to consider.
Video - 00:09:00
In this episode, Mike explores cable testing, covering wiremaps, continuity, and TDRs.
Introduction to structured cabling
Video - 00:04:00
In this episode, Mike examines the basic component of structured cabling, such as an equipment room, horizontal runs, and the work area.
Connecting ethernet scenarios
Video - 00:14:00
Learn about different cabling or switch configuration issues that can be difficult to diagnose.
Gigabit ethernet and 10-gigabit ethernet
Video - 00:05:00
Mike wraps up the Ethernet standards in this episode, covering 1000Base and 10GBase.
Hubs vs Switches
Video - 00:12:00
Mike explains the difference of traffic patterns between hubs and switches, and how the MAC address is used by switches.
Video - 00:07:00
Understand the Ethernet frame, its components, and how they are used by the various devices to route data traffic.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps