PCI DSS unpacked and applied to the software development life cycleIn this course, you'll explore the PCI DSS regulations and see how they apply to specific scenarios.
Course descriptionApplications can be used as easy gateways for hacking sensitive data like credit card numbers and customer details. Any application that will be processing credit card data will need to comply with specific PCI DSS regulations. In this course, we unpack Requirement 6 of PCI DSS, which speaks to deploying secure systems and applications.
Software development recap
Video - 00:05:00
The discipline of secure coding
Video - 00:15:00
The dev team: Who brings what to the table?
Video - 00:03:00
Implementing the software security framework
Video - 00:06:00
Secure software development
Video - 00:11:00
PCI DSS unpacked and applied to the software development life cycle
Video - 00:07:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Cyber Intel Planner
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps