Overview of OWASP Top TenAn overview of OWASP and their methodology for the Top Ten list.
Course descriptionIn this course, we will look at the OWASP organization and what its purpose is. We’ll dive into the details of how they create the Top Ten list: where it comes from, how they calculate the severity of each risk and how they determine where each risk ranks. We also review the possible disparity between OWASP’s ranking and your own organization’s ranking, depending on your needs.
Welcome to the OWASP Top Ten!
Video - 00:02:00
Overview of OWASP Top Ten
Video - 00:43:00
Overview of the OWASP organization and their methodology for creating and publishing the 2021 Top Ten list.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps