Operational Monitoring and MaintenanceLearn how to perform NetOps functions on Juniper devices and get your feet wet in troubleshooting and maintenance.
Course descriptionNow that your Juniper device is out in production, learn how to operate, maintain and troubleshoot it in this course. Covering hardware and software information gathering for efficient investigation, troubleshooting tasks and common information and finally, maintaining your device to keep it running for the long haul.
Video - 00:24:00
In this video, you'll explore power on and shutdown procedures. Junos OS installation/upgrades.
Video - 00:30:00
Explore interface statistics and errors. Telnet, SSH, traceroute and ping. Root password recovery procedure.
Gathering Information and Monitoring
Video - 00:27:00
Basic show commands for device information, along with output matrix modifiers.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Target Developer
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps