NIST Cybersecurity BasicsThis course helps you build a baseline of cybersecurity knowledge.
Course descriptionThe NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) contains terminology and concepts that may be expressed in specific ways and differ from what you are used to dealing with in your normal operations. This course will help you to build a basic understanding of security fundamentals used throughout the industry, such as the CIA triad. Additionally, there are some aspects of the framework that are contained throughout all discussion of the topics in this course.
Welcome to the NIST Cyber Security Framework path
Video - 00:04:00
Video - 00:04:00
Regulatory and Governance
Video - 00:16:00
Information Security Terms and Concepts
Video - 00:10:00
Video - 00:14:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps