Metadata, EXIF data and file compressionExplore EXIF data, metadata and file compression.
Course descriptionThis course explains what EXIF and file metadata are and how to locate them. A specialized tool is used by the student to extract the EXIF data so that the student can review and interpret the data. This course also explores the importance of metadata to a case and how to interpret the metadata accurately.
File compression and compound files
Video - 00:19:00
This video explains how to properly identify, examine and interpret compressed files.
Analyzing image EXIF data
Video - 00:14:00
This video shows how to extract and examine EXIF data.
Examining file metadata
Video - 00:09:00
This video teaches how to extract and examine file metadata.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps