Legal considerations and search authorityIn this course, you'll explore the laws that apply to digital forensics.
Course descriptionMultiple state and federal laws apply to the field of digital forensics, as well as ethical concerns. This course demonstrates information commonly needed in a search warrant and a preservation request. The scope of search authority is covered, as well as the limitations of a consent search and guidelines surrounding wiretaps.
Search warrants and subpoenas
Video - 00:14:00
In this module, you'll learn about search warrants and subpoenas.
Preservation and consent
Video - 00:05:00
In this module, we'll explore preservation and consent.
Applicable laws and ethics
Video - 00:20:00
In this module, you'll take a look at applicable laws and ethics.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps