Introduction to Vulnerability ManagementThis course serves as an introduction to the learning path.
Course descriptionIn the first course, we will take a look at what this learning path is all about. We will discuss what we will learn, how we will learn it and what you will be able to do with that knowledge.
Introduction to Vulnerability Management
Video - 00:23:00
In this video, we will take a look at what this learning path is all about. We will discuss what we'll learn, how we'll learn it and what you will be able to do with that knowledge.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps