Introduction to Python for cybersecurityIntroduction to Python for cybersecurity
Course descriptionThis course provides an introduction to the Python for Cybersecurity Learning Path and introduces Python and the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
Python for Cybersecurity Resources
File - 00:10:00
This file contains links and other references you will need for this path.
Introduction to MITRE ATT&CK and Shield
Video - 00:09:00
This video introduces the MITRE ATT&CK learning path and Shield frameworks and outlines the structure of the course.
Introduction to Python
Video - 00:05:00
This video introduces Python and discusses the required environment.
Introduction to Python for cybersecurity path
Video - 00:02:00
Welcome to the Python for Cybersecurity learning path!
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps