Introduction to penetration testingAn introduction to penetration testing. Here, we highlight what is required to perform penetration tests.
Course descriptionHere, we take a deep dive into what is required to become a penetration tester. We talk about pre-reqs and what the course is and isn't. We also get into the details of what you will be expected to know for the actual Pentest+ exam, as well as the test-taking process.
Introduction to penetration testing
Video - 00:08:00
An introduction to ethical hacking and pentesting.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Information Systems Security Manager
- Cyber Instructor
- Cyber Defense Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps