Introduction to CISSP-ISSAPAn overview of the CISSP-ISSAP credential and the certification exam.
Course descriptionThe CISSP-ISSAP (Information Systems Security Architecture Professional) is a certification geared to a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) whose job is to design security solutions as well as manage them and provide risk-related guidance. This course introduces you to ISSAP job functions, the CISSP program and the domains of the certification exam.
ISSAP Layout and Testing
Video - 00:06:00
Video - 00:08:00
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps