Introduction to advanced Python for cybersecurityAn introduction to advanced Python for cybersecurity.
Course descriptionThis course provides an introduction to the Python for Cybersecurity learning path and introduces Python and the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
Introduction to MITRE ATT&CK and Shield
Video - 00:10:00
This video introduces the MITRE ATT&CK and Shield frameworks and outlines the structure of the course.
Introduction to Python
Video - 00:07:00
This video introduces Python and discusses the required environment.
Welcome to advanced Python for cybersecurity!
Video - 00:01:00
Welcome to the advanced Python for cybersecurity learning path.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps